Phoenix Navy Blue Wooden Ottoman Bed Frame
Extra 10% OFF when you spend over £500.
Use Code: BLACK10 at checkout.
Check if additional services available:
We'll recycle your old bed or mattress for £25
Our team will assemble your new bed for £25
Delivery from Friday, 17th Feb
Order within 8hrs 58mins 50secs
Shop in confidence knowing our award winning delivery is hassle-free!
Free next day delivery
Choose a day & time that suits you
Old mattress removal available
Delivery to room of choice available
Estimated Delivery: Tuesday 07 February - Tuesday 14 February
Place your order now and we'll contact you to arrange delivery when your order is ready for despatch. You can then choose our popular next day delivery or select a day & time of your choice and get delivery when it's convenient for you.
Found this product cheaper? Call us on 0131 333 1903.
One of the highest quality finishes in the range, the Phoenix wooden Ottoman bed provides both class and practicality, with an opening base that provides plenty of storage. The bed is available in pearl grey, stone grey, oak or white. This is the perfect addition to your bedroom if you are looking for a bed with storage.
- Constructed from solid rubberwood, the oak option has MDF veneered side rails whereas the white option features MDF Melamine side rails.
- This frame has a sprung slatted base to give natural bounce, adjusting to where pressure is most exerted to provide greater comfort.
- The gas piston strength on this frame is 588 N and can support mattresses up to the weight of 45 kg.
- The maximum weight load for the Phoenix Ottoman frame is 350 kg.
- Please note the mattress needs to be on the bed for the pistons to work. Birlea beds are only suitable for a UK standard size mattress and the recommended maximum mattress height is 203 mm.
All deliveries services will be to the room of your choice.
We offer free delivery on all orders and deliver Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.
In addition to our standard delivery, we offer an express delivery service throughout the UK for those times when you want a more convenient delivery slot.
Deliveries are available 7 days a week from 8am to 9pm.
Please Note: Delivery services vary depending on location. Please use the postcode checker to check the services available for your area.